- Expand adoption of patient, provider, coordinated care organization and issuer data for Medicare, Medicaid, and other beneficiary services
- Streamline business process applications and operations
- Advance communications and outreach infrastructure that fosters patient and provider experience
Process & Share Data
- Advance secure and interoperable information through open architecture and shared services
- Enable individuals, providers, & public health entities to securely send, receive, find, & use electronic health information
- Identify, prioritize, and advance technical standards to support secure and interoperable health information
- Strengthen health care delivery through improving clinical and community services and population health
- Expand research, scientific knowledge, and innovation. Improve health outcome and lower cost. Reduce fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Accelerate the development and integration of innovative technologies and solution
CEO, Health IT Enthusiast
As a founder & CEO of eSimplicity, Nam drives the organization to solve the challenges & unique opportunities of the US health care system.
Sr. Vice President, Chief Innovation Officer
As a creative inventor, with 12 filed/approved U.S. and International patents, Keith is passionate about technology, solutions and teams that achieve results.
If you are viewing our job ads or reading our opportunity emails, talk to us. We genuinely care. We attract, hire and retain top talents, including experts and new grads, who take great pride in our mission and culture of collaboration and innovation. Click here to view our job openings and apply!
Ask us about our competitive salary and profit sharing program! In addition, our benefits include 120 hours of accrued paid time off, 10 federal holidays, healthcare coverage, 401K match, life and long term disability insurance, and additional perks! Please email us at to start the dialog for a great experience.
Our office is located at 10320 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 200, Columbia, MD 21044. Our staff also work onsite at the clients’ and partners’ offices in the following locations. This enables us to recruit the best in the entire Virginia, Maryland, DC region.
- Bethesda, MD
- Columbia, MD
Partner with Us
is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) who delivers big solutions with a personal touch. Contact us to know about our clients and references. To partner with us, please contact Nam Nguyen or email us at
- 541511 CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
- 541512 COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES (Primary)
- 541519 OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES
- 541618 OTHER MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541690 OTHER SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541720 RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
- 541611 ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENTCONSULTING SERVICES
10320 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 200, Columbia, MD 21044